incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Huetsch <matthias.huet...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [securityteam] Re: OpenOffice Security Vulnerability Reporting
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 17:43:17 GMT
Hi Simon, all,

On 07.07.11 16:25, Simon Phipps wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Rob Weir <apache@robweir.com
> <mailto:apache@robweir.com>> wrote:
>
>     Also, if securityteam@openoffice.org
>     <mailto:securityteam@openoffice.org> has a list of other security
>     contacts with whom they routinely share pre-public disclosure security
>     information, we'd appreciate having that list, sent to our private
>     list: ooo-private@incubator.apache.org
>     <mailto:ooo-private@incubator.apache.org>.
>

> Whether the existing team does or not, it would be good to share with
> The Document Foundation security team (who I have added on cc).

Well, as I explained in direct reply to Rob, upstream projects are
already included in securityteam@openoffice.org. This includes members
of the LibreOffice team. Also, a member of the OpenOffice.org Security
Team is subscribed to the LibreOffice security mailing list. So I do see
no need for yet another list.

> S.

Just my 2 cents,
Matthias