incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: DITA for Doc?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 12:52:15 GMT
Hi Simon,

that's the question that needs to be answered. So far we just discuss
from a technical POV.

Nevertheless it should be seen that currently we have nothing except a
home brewn set of macros that never has been used outside of the Hamburg
lab (AFAIK). Whoever will be the people to create help content, they
might see DITA as an improvement, because everything is better than
nothing. Frank pointed to some possible problems with existing content,
and I for myself see a problem with the help content provider and the
existing tool chain, but that could be checked once we will have found
out what people want to use.

Regards,
Mathias