incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: DITA for Doc?
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 23:14:52 GMT
Hi there,

I'm +1 with this proposal, DITA is a great concept for technical
documentation in a technical environment (diff, commits, factorisation
of documentation, etc...).

Each tool has his target, client, ... AOoO is a good think for a kind of
target, DITA for another.

... And maven has a plugin [1], that "In addition, it also has extra
goals to [...] configure Eclipse IDE to allow editing and building DITA."

++

[1] http://mojo.codehaus.org/dita-maven-plugin/
(not tested)