incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: OOO and LibreOffice.
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 22:51:29 GMT

To date the LibreOffice crew has taken the effort to merge in changes
from the OOo code line, for each release.
The most obvious and best way to collaborate in the future is to write
good code, and make it worth their while to integrate it into LO.
The more compelling the development effort at Apache, the more likely it
is reused by LO.
This also leads to the situation where they have an interest in pushing
changes into the AOOo code line, to simplify their future merges.

Andrew