incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: fetch-all-cws.sh (was: Building a single Hg repository)
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 22:45:20 GMT

On 7/5/2011 8:53 AM, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:
> I agree with Mathias ..
>
> We are not advancing simply because it's not clear who does what.
>
> - Greg made a script to import the Hg stuff ... who will run it?
A number of us are - and props gentlemen, the scripts work great.

> - Matthias made a list, is this what Oracle should relicense, or
> perhaps we should wait until we merge the resulting SVN branches.
> - Who takes the list to Oracle.
As discussed before on the list, I am tracking all of the resources that
have been identified and will be working this all through on the Oracle
side.
The list goes beyond just code, to artwork, bz database, translations,
the forums, wikis, and more.

> - Bugzilla or JIRA?
(I personally lean JIRA)
> - Who can provide the MediaWiki stuff so we actually translate
>   it to confluence?
working on this, also.