incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Migration, Bugzilla to JIRA
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 22:34:54 GMT
Just to update on this:
- I have been discussing this with Raphael
- I'm generating current backups of the bz database from OOo
- I'm looking for a place to share an older version of the bz backup -
it's around 10GB
- I am also looking to provide the bz templates

Andrew

On 7/5/2011 10:37 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Mark Thomas is the person on the Apache Infrastructure group who stepped up as the contact
when I asked infrastructure if they had an opinion in our first few days.

> Would someone remind us of the contacts on the current OOo bugzilla infrastructure. Are
these the same contacts to for the MediaWiki?

> Mark wanted to know about the overall size and also the underlying database. Someone
who will carry out these first tests should make contact and start planning with Apache Infrastructure.

> I know Raphael has been working on the bugzilla issue along with other inventory of openoffice
domains.

>  From what I've read on the list the bugzilla customizations are mostly in front in order
to guide component selection. Something that others have doubted as being useful. To me that
it was done means that it was probably perceived as useful at one time.