incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website Content plus Look and Feel Improvements
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 19:00:24 GMT
On 07/06/2011 11:00 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Hi Kay,

>> yes...I hope to investigate the Apache CMS capabilities in this
>> regard this week.
>
> I'm looking forward to it and I am here to help you with patches and
> to talk through ideas.
>
> The CMS does look easily extensible, if you know python, I am
> learning.
>
> The current www.apache.org is a good example of how to merge content
> from multiple sources on the main page - this includes watching a
> twitter feed.

Dave--

Thanks for all this. My days are kind of scattered at the moment, but I
hope to have at least a summary of what we've discussed here over the
last few days and some reasonable approaches in the wiki area in about a
few days. We've covered at lot of ground, by, yes, as you point out, a
LOT to do. And, unfortunately, since I did know quite a bit about how
Collabnet was set up, I don't know much about kenai...so more to learn.

>>> OpenOffice.apache.org.
>
> I think we have an outline and lots of work to do.
>
> Regards, Dave

MzK

"He's got that New Orleans thing crawling all over him, that good stuff,
  that 'We Are the Champions', to hell with the rest and
  I'll just start over kind of attitude."
                   -- "1 Dead in the Attic", Chris Rose