incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From David McKay <dmc...@btconnect.com>
Subject Problem adding my details to the contributors page
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 20:39:12 GMT
And we're off to a flying start.

Trying to use the online CMS to add my details to

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html

But when I check the Quick commit box and click submit I get the
following error:

Commit failed (details follow):: access to
'/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1143076/incubator/ooo/site/trunk/content/openofficeorg/people.mdtext'

forbidden at /usr/local/cms/webgui/lib/ASF/CMS/WC/Commit.pm line 59

Can anybody tell what I did wrong?

thegurkha