incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Migration, Bugzilla to JIRA
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 17:52:41 GMT
Am 05.07.11 19:37, schrieb Dave Fisher:
> Mark Thomas is the person on the Apache Infrastructure group who stepped up as the contact
when I asked infrastructure if they had an opinion in our first few days.

> Would someone remind us of the contacts on the current OOo bugzilla infrastructure. Are
these the same contacts to for the MediaWiki?
Andrew Rist is the contact person for all the kenai stuff. but not for
the http://*.services.openoffice.org websites. I have always contact to
him, and drop a mail about the status of the bugzilla migration on the
infra list too.
> Mark wanted to know about the overall size and also the underlying database. Someone
who will carry out these first tests should make contact and start planning with Apache Infrastructure.
The database dump is ~11 GB

I collect de data about the BZ migration on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Bugtracking+migration

Greetings Raphael