incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: fetch-all-cws.sh (was: Building a single Hg repository)
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 14:55:25 GMT
On 01.07.2011 23:18, Greg Stein wrote:

> Right. I think we just bring it all over, and then sort it out in our
> repository.
May I ask who will be the one that "brings it all over"? I don't find
the reference, but from past reading I understood that this is nothing
that one of us "regular committers" can do.

As it seems, we have "lazy consensus" about the approach to fetch OOO340
master and all cws and then convert to svn. The list of cws to fetch has
been reviewed by at least two developers that are familiar with the old
code base, so for me this list is complete.

When will the import happen? Is there anything where I can help? I
really want to get some code. :-)

Regards,
Mathias