incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: fetch-all-cws.sh (was: Building a single Hg repository)
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:20:27 GMT
On 04.07.2011 17:27, Michael Stahl wrote:

> On 04.07.2011 16:21, Mathias Bauer wrote:
>> On 01.07.2011 22:58, Michael Stahl wrote:
>>
>>> i think i wrote that all CWSes as HG repos take ~100 GB, but actually i
>>> now think i remembered wrong and the number was more like ~150 GB.
>>> (i did this originally in 2 steps, and i remembered only the second step...)
>>> (and if it weren't so late now i'd even dig out my external hd and run
>>> du...)
>>
>> I used the "branchmirror" Mercurial extension from Björn to fetch all
>> CWS, based on the OOO340 master repository.
>>
>> There are 185 cws, on a Linux system with hard links their hg repos
>> consume ~80 GB. 66 of the cws are empty, 2 of them are obsolete.
>
> i forgot to mention: on Saturday i've actually run "du" myself (which
> took 20 minutes on the USB disk...), and in fact it's 100GB, so my first
> guess was right.
>
> (guess the fact that yours is smaller is caused by me having used DEV300
> and you OOO340, so some CWSes that are empty for you have content for me)

Indeed I got more empty cws because I checked against OOO340. As this is
the version we want to use, I updated cws-list.txt accordingly.

There is one cws that is not empty in my list, but empty in yours:
ause114. I kept the state from you as the only difference of this cws
against OOO340 are some masterfixes that have been applied after the
branch-off, and they have been applied in similar or comparable way to
OOO340 anyway.

Unfortunately we will see these masterfixes in some cws based on dev300
again, so we need to back them out somehow before we can merge the cws
branches to the trunk.

> take a look at the cws-list.txt in the SVN repo.
> if you see something that shouldn't be migrated, you can comment it out...

Done.

Regards,
Mathias