incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From André Schnabel <andre.schna...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: OOO and LibreOffice.
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 06:13:39 GMT
Hi Rob,

Am 04.07.2011 03:03, schrieb Rob Weir:

> Any chance of TDF requiring Apache 2.0 for new code contributions, in
> addition to their current requirement for LGPL/MPL?

You asked this already, and afair I did answer on that.

Although formally the SC can decide on this, I (with my hat as SC
member) would veto any such decision that is not done by the TDF
members.  It does not matter at all what the SC decides, when current
developers stop contributing because we enforce apache license.

Although I like the idea of collaboration I would surely not advice our
(TDF) members to stop working just to be able to collaborate.

regards,

André