incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Website Content plus Look and Feel Improvements
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 21:06:34 GMT
Am 03.07.11 21:39, schrieb Dave Fisher:
> On Jul 3, 2011, at 12:01 PM, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:
>
>> FWIW,
>>
>> I looked to see if a Wiki converter exists and I found this:
>>
>> https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/UWC/Universal+Wiki+Converter
>>
>> Probably not everything that's needed but quite a good start?
> It sure does look like it is worth a try. It also looks like it may require some configuration
within Kenai to get the export. If someone wants to get a proper export from Kenai's Media
Wiki admins (or the proper access to run UWC).
To avoid missunderstanding, the Mediawiki from OOo is not located at the
kenai infrastructure. I'ts on a separate server hosted at Hamburg. All
webside located under (foobar).services.openoffice.org are external
services outside the main infrastructure.