incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Commiters list
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:12:10 GMT
Hi,

Le 14 juil. 11 à 18:50, Frank Peters a écrit :

> Eric,
>
>> On this page http://incubator.apache.org/projects/
>> openofficeorg.html ,
>> there is a list of commiters. So far, I participated to the incubator
>> project, and I thought I was counted in the list.
>
> are you a committer (i.e. do you have commit rights)?

I'm listed on the incubator wiki page : http://wiki.apache.org/
incubator/OpenOfficeProposal

As "Initial Commiter"

>> Did I miss something ? How to be added in the list ?
>
> Become a committer. I think you will need to be invited by the PPMC.

I'm not sure to understand the "not invited".  As reminder, I'm
OpenOffice.org developer since 2005, and did a lot for OpenOffice.org.

I really wonder what happens.

> But for that, you will need to sign a CLA which you do not want to
> do as you stated earlier.

In the current list, not everybody signed the ICLA, so why is it
important ?

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--