incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache OpenOffice.org Community > OpenOffice Domains
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 17:32:54 GMT

On Jul 1, 2011, at 6:28 PM, Gavin McDonald wrote:

> [...]

I think that the solution will be to put the role user into a new group called "ooo-watcher"
only and then make that group have very limited permissions to merely view (and watch)

Daily change reports currently include all spaces and not just the ooo team spaces. By limiting
the group to those spaces then the daily becomes useful in investigating what has changed
and by whom.

The role account would no longer be a member of confluence_users, we can make a stolen password
be rather inconsequential.

What do you think?

Regards,
Dave