incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Behrens <>
Subject Re: Ooo Hg to Apache Extras (was Re:OOO340 to svn)
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 20:43:14 GMT
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I am going to operate from the assumption that it is not
> appropriate to cherry-pick the OOo Apache Extra into the Apache
> SVN in any manner, although that code base can certainly be used
> consistent with the license already applied to it.
> Does anyone recognize a problem with that (i.e., something
> critical would be unavailable for use by Apache
Quite. As mentioned before, as yet un-merged CWS like gnumake4 or
aw080 represent significant amount of work (order of magnitude: man
years, I'd guess). Mathias suggested to extract patches out of
those, and have these patches covered by an extended source code
grant. That should nicely expedite legal review.

-- Thorsten

View raw message