incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Eike Rathke <...@erack.de>
Subject Re: A first try to remove some copyleft components from the build
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:06:55 GMT
Hi Mathias,

On Tuesday, 2011-07-19 23:32:50 +0200, Mathias Bauer wrote:

> > Builds fine on Debian Squeeze unxlngx6.pro, but I didn't get any install
> > set, not even a .tar.gz, this helped:
> >
> > cd $SRC_ROOT/instsetoo_native/util
> > dmake openoffice_en-US PKGFORMAT=installed
>
> Interesting, I got the tar.gzbuilt on Ubuntu. Maybe your changes caused
> the difference? It's important that EPM is not disabled as the stupid
> instsetoo_native module does not do anything in that case though it
> could create the tar.gz without problems.

Um, probably because epm wasn't installed on my machine.. I installed
and reconfigured, but still..

A few minutes later: the patch sets enable_epm="no", removing that
works, but that may be no real solution because later on BUILD_EPM may
be set to YES if epm is enabled and no system epm was found, I didn't
try that.

  Eike