incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Behrens <...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: fetch-all-cws.sh (was: Building a single Hg repository)
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 17:04:48 GMT
Mathias Bauer wrote:
> Do we really want to have code in the svn repo that will never be used?
> The alternative would be to add cws to svn only after review.

A somewhat related question would be, until when will the Oracle
offer to extend the source code grant last? Since work done by
Oracle developers would otherwise be effectively unusable for
Apache, even *if* someone then later comes & picks it up?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten, who therefore sees some merit in reviewing them all