incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "hanshuwang" <hanshuw...@redoffice.com>
Subject Re: Please add your name to the contributors page
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 05:52:21 GMT
Hi Rob,
    I have aquired a Apache ID for OOo,but I can't commit in the file "people.mdtext",can
you help me? the error info as follow:

Regards,

ShuWang Han
RedOffice
Tel:(86-10)51570010-6150
email:hanshuwang@redoffice.com,hanshuwang@tsinghua.org.cn
MSN: han_shuwang@hotmail.com
Address:2F HuiLongSen Tower A,18 Xihuan South Road, YiZhuang
   Economic and Technological Develop Zone, Daxing District, Beijing, China.

发件人: Rob Weir
发送时间: 2011-06-29 03:10:05
收件人: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
抄送:
主题: Please add your name to the contributors page

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html

I've updated the page to have a table rather than just a flat list.
Every committer should add themselves to the list, as well as ever
other person who is contributing via the the discussion lists, wiki,
etc.  You're all contributors to the project.

Committers should follow the instruction here, to learn how to use the
CMS to edit the web site:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/docs/edit-cms.html

This is an essential project skill, so if you have not already studied
that page, it would be good to take this as an opportunity to pick up
this skill.  If you are a programmer, comfortable with Subversion, the
the command line instructions are easy.  If you would prefer the web
interface, then skip down to where it says "Editing in the browser".

For contributors who are not committers, you would need to submit a
patch with your information to the list.

In addition to ensuring that everyone understands how to update the
web site, this is also a good opportunity to build a quick directory
of what skills project members have.

Regards,

-Rob