incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Eike Rathke <...@erack.de>
Subject Re: Please add your name to the contributors page
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 12:16:24 GMT
Hi Joe,

On Wednesday, 2011-06-29 07:02:32 -0700, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> You need to commit the change after editing.

Ah, that was it.. thanks. I thought hitting Submit in Edit was
committing already.

Just a remark: I had to undergo a chain of resolving conflicts steps
because of course the line I added conflicted with changes other people
added in the mean time. I'd say I managed that only because I know how
SVN works, a contributor not familiar with SVN probably would be lost if
that happened when presented with the resolve conflict page.

> You can either click on the Commit link after editing,
> or click on the Quick Commit button during your editing
> session.

Would be nice if there was some indication what the Quick Commit option
actually does, I might had checked it ;-)

  Eike