incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Janík <Pa...@Janik.cz>
Subject Re: Blog Created - Statistics
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 09:00:05 GMT

On Jul 10, 2011, at 10:48 AM, Nick Kew wrote:

> On 10 Jul 2011, at 05:33, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>
>> I don't know what to make of this.  Interesting though.  The numbers are going up
across the board for the top 5.   Europe is awake?

> Apart from foundation, blogs.apache.org doesn't have a history of being much used.
> Apache folks blog elsewhere, and planet apache aggregates.

And I know why. The site is so unstable that I was not yet able to get its contents. Please
do not make the URL published before the site is more stable.

I get this:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /OOo/.

Apache/2.0.63 Server at blogs.apache.org Port 443
--
Pavel Janík