incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: fetch-all-cws.sh (was: Building a single Hg repository)
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 22:41:31 GMT

On 6 Jul 2011, at 23:19, Rob Weir wrote:

> I think we're transitioning from a formally coordinated model led by a
> corporation to a model that will have less formal coordination
> structures.  This is necessary to grow the project in the absence of
> corporate control.  But it will take some time to get used to it.

I've always assumed that the extremely careful approach the development team was using was
more a function of the size, complexity and intra-dependency of the code than of corporate
control. It is amazing how a small, obvious change in one part of OOo can result in a nasty
intermittent fault in another part...

S.