incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1142819 - /incubator/ooo/site/trunk/content/openofficeorg/people.mdtext
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 18:26:03 GMT
Submit a patch to infrastructure@ plaese.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2011, at 11:46 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Joe,

I've made what I think is an appropriate edit to create an mdx_classtag.py.

(1) Basically id was converted to classtag all over. (class is a reserved word.)

(2) The appropriate # was changed to . in the regex (I hope)

What would be my easiest strategy for testing it on my people.a.o account?

Is it as simple as downloading the proper part of the repos?

Regards,
Dave

On Jul 5, 2011, at 2:11 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

----- Original Message ----
From: Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net>
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: ooo-commits@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Tue, July 5, 2011 4:57:36 PM
Subject: Re: svn commit: r1142819 -
/incubator/ooo/site/trunk/content/openofficeorg/people.mdtext

Hi Joe,

Thanks for all the CMS tips.

I see from this commit that #  {#foo} is inserted into the table header html as
<th  id="foo">.

Would # {.bar} add class="bar"?

Not as it's currently implemented, no.  What you want to look at is the source
for
mdx_elementid.py as it's a custom extension of our markdown impl.  If you hack
it
to do what you want, and your code doesn't suck, I'll apply the patch.  The
source
is here https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/cms/build/mdx_elementid.py .