incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: Releasing OOo 3.4 on the old infrastructure
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 04:44:48 GMT
Just to make sure we are actually advancing here...

1) Does Oracle-legal have a list of the files we want
relicensed? Is there a visible head on our side
for this process?

2) Let's decide the JIRA vs. Bugzilla issue voting.
(In a different thread).

One more shameless plug concerning (2): moving to
bugzilla we will lose the extra Oracle customizations.
Moving to JIRA we may still lose them (?) but we
may gain some other (apparently minor) features.

cheers,

Pedro.