incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: OOO340 to svn
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 21:41:22 GMT

You have svn devs right here on this list, use them.

> 2) I assume someone has tried the Hg "convert" extensions, e.g.,  hg convert
> --dest-type svn hgreponame svnreponame .  If so, what didn't work right?

there is branch and history issues with this.

> 3) Tailor?   http://progetti.arstecnica.it/tailor   Probably not very
> fast, but looks very flexible.

ergh

Have you guys not been following what Greg Stein and co have been doing in svn
 and on this list with regards to a conversion tool?

Greg for those that don’t know is an svn dev and you'll find no-one better here to
lead the effort on getting this import done. I would concentrate your efforts there.

Gav..

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/tools/dev/

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-commits/201107.mbox/%3c20110709033659.B586323888CF@eris.apache.org%3e