incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stephan Bergmann <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] <Initial Committer>: Apache Initial Committer Status
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:39:10 GMT
On Jul 22, 2011, at 5:10 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> If you do not choose to submit an iCLA, please report your decision to <>.
 We will then know not wait for it.
> If you are submitting an iCLA, please report your decision to
and indicate how much time you need before the iCLA will be sent to Apache.  

I would rephrase the beginnings of those two paragraphs as "If you choose not to submit an
iCLA, …" and "Otherwise, if you do intend to submit an iCLA, …," respectively.  (And "not
wait for it" lacks a "to.")

View raw message