incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: IRC Channel?
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:26:04 GMT

I have been sat in the #ooo-dev channel since it got created and zero
traffic
has come by. My log says this:

Day changed to 07 Jul 2011
Day changed to 08 Jul 2011
Day changed to 09 Jul 2011
Day changed to 10 Jul 2011
Day changed to 11 Jul 2011
Day changed to 12 Jul 2011
Day changed to 13 Jul 2011
Day changed to 14 Jul 2011
Day changed to 15 Jul 2011
Day changed to 16 Jul 2011
Day changed to 17 Jul 2011
Day changed to 18 Jul 2011
Day changed to 19 Jul 2011
Day changed to 20 Jul 2011

Admittedly I have joins/parts/quits on /ignore but still, nobody said a word
(until earlier today, thanks Curcuru.)

I guess the idea of the name change was the expectant name change of
dropping .org but that too is still
undecided. At this point I would suggest therefore continue with
#[dev.]openoffice.org channels at don’t
worry about #ooo-dev for now.

Gav...