incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Website Content plus Look and Feel Improvements
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 18:00:09 GMT
Hi Kay,

On Jul 6, 2011, at 8:34 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> yes...I hope to investigate the Apache CMS capabilities in this regard this
> week.

I'm looking forward to it and I am here to help you with patches and to talk through ideas.

The CMS does look easily extensible, if you know python, I am learning.

The current www.apache.org is a good example of how to merge content from multiple sources
on the main page - this includes watching a twitter feed.

>> OpenOffice.apache.org.

I think we have an outline and lots of work to do.

Regards,
Dave