incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Migration, Bugzilla to JIRA
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 17:37:53 GMT
Mark Thomas is the person on the Apache Infrastructure group who stepped up as the contact
when I asked infrastructure if they had an opinion in our first few days.

Would someone remind us of the contacts on the current OOo bugzilla infrastructure. Are these
the same contacts to for the MediaWiki?

Mark wanted to know about the overall size and also the underlying database. Someone who will
carry out these first tests should make contact and start planning with Apache Infrastructure.

I know Raphael has been working on the bugzilla issue along with other inventory of openoffice
domains.

From what I've read on the list the bugzilla customizations are mostly in front in order to
guide component selection. Something that others have doubted as being useful. To me that
it was done means that it was probably perceived as useful at one time.

Regards,
Dave