incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: OpenOffice.org (was Re: Ooo blog)
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 07:41:32 GMT

With domain names for ALL Apache projects coming under the
pattern of $projectname.apache.org how you propose that
would work if Apache OpenOffice.org is the project name?

(only openofficeorg.apache.org springs to mind if you intend to
keep org in the project name)

(And a shocking name that becomes imho)

Thanks

Gav...