incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: [CONF] Apache OpenOffice.org Community > OpenOffice Domains
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 01:28:51 GMT

Note that by default, if you 'watch' a space it will send you email
notifications (I've set mine to daily) and that the email will not
contain diffs of all pages but rather links where you can click
on and go to the online diff of that change.

example:

Page: Transition Planning edited by Raphael Bircher [10:00 PM] (view
changes)

where that 'view changes' is a link to

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/diffpagesbyversion.action?pageId=2
7361521&originalVersion=5&revisedVersion=6

I think, currently, it is the best Confluence does in regards to diffs.
Last time I checked, there was no native or plugin way of emailing the diff
contents directly.

I also notice you created a role account with the email address set to a
mailing list, as soon as somebody decides to
do a password reset on that account, guess where the password reset mail
will go to?

There needs to be a better way, currently I haven't got one.

Gav...