incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject 2011-07-15 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 00:18:22 GMT
In the past week, we were stable at 56 committers, with an increase of those on the PPMC from
38 to 44.

We dropped from 24 to 23 initial committers who have not submitted iCLAs.  We currently have
10 committers eligible to join the PPMC that have not and there are 8 individuals in various
stages of being established as committers.

 - Dennis

WHO'S ON BOARD
  1 champion
  5 mentor