incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: ooo blog (was: RE: ooo-dev list subscriber stats?)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 22:30:45 GMT

Ok, the URL can be anything that starts off with blogs.apache.org/

So that can be

blogs.apache.org/ooo
blogs.apache.org/openoffice
blogs.apache.org/openofficeorg

(no dots or caps in the url Im afraid)

etc..

The Title of the blog can be flexible too, I just checked and indeed it can be
renamed,

example:

https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/

has the title

'The Apache Software Foundation Blog'

http://blogs.apache.org/infra/

has the title

'Apache Infrastructure Team'

so I think therefore please choose a URI to use and
we can use something like

'Apache OpenOffice blog' or
'Apache OpenOffice.org blog'

as a title, noting that this can be renamed at any point.

Sorry for the confusion.

Gav...