incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: Regarding the PPMC's Private List
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 17:29:46 GMT
-1 on that part.  Please God, treat us like adults here.

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Rob Weir
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 08:45
Subject: Regarding the PPMC's Private List

[ ... ]

2) I wonder whether it would be a good idea, at least while the PPMC
is still growing and we're getting up to speed, for all notes to the
ooo-private list to be prefaced by a sentence explaining why the
private list is needed for that message.  For example, "I am using the
private list because this is account request email contains a members
personal email address".  Thinking out loud like this could help
reinforce the proper use of that list, and would also make the reasons
of any mistaken uses more obvious and correctable.

View raw message