incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Blog Created - Statistics
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 04:33:07 GMT
I looked at the Apache blogs with most hits for the past day (being Saturday I think although
it is Sunday on Blog time).

Only 6 of them had more than 10 vists or whatever the counter cunts.

1. Foundation (at 423) is essentially press releases on foundation matters.

4. infra (at 33) is notice oriented.  There is about one per month.  These are often useful
things that Committers and others need to know about changes that are happening.

5. conferences (23) is press-office sort of stuff about Apache-related events

6. click (15) has lately been about releases and their content.

3. openejb (36) has a mix of events, releases, and tips, including links to material elsewhere.

2. ooo (75) that's us and *before* there was anything at the blog address too.  I see the
stats just rolled up to 86 so I have no idea whether this is a sliding-window count or what.
 There seems to be some pent-up interest or else the stats are just wacky.

I don't know what to make of this.  Interesting though.  The numbers are going up across the
board for the top 5.   Europe is awake?

 - Dennis