incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: Release old fonts? (was: Subversion history)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 05:51:46 GMT
 Hi;

 Wikipedia recalls that Staroffice had twelve western fonts, clipart,
 and other stuff as proprietary components. I am sure I have them in the
 old CD that SUN handed out for free when they bought Star division. I'll
 have to check that they are not licensed from someone else though. I'll
 check and i'll let you know.

 Pedro.