incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jin Hua Chen <chenj...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Introduction: Jin Hua, Chen
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:22:20 GMT
Hi ALL,

I am an IBMer from BeiJing, China. It is great to be part of
such a vital community.

I have been Lotus Symphony developer and tech lead in
the past 7 years. Now I am working as Lotus Symphony
Presentation lead, focusing on common used feature
development and usability enhancement.

I had been working for Lotus Symphony programmability
and Symphony Eclipse integration before. I am quite impressed
by the powerful capability of OpenOffice.org, hopefully we
will have more brilliant future with Apache OpenOffice.

Thanks & Best Regards!
Jin Hua Chen
IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
tel.: (8610)82452776   fax: (8610)82451161    e-mail: chenjinh@cn.ibm.com
2/F, 28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian
District Beijing P.R.China 100193