incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jian Hong Cheng <chen...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Say Hello from chengjh
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 05:17:54 GMT
Hello All,

This is Jian Hong Cheng from IBM China. I am a developer and technical
lead, and have worked for serval projects based on OpenOffice.org for
about 8 years.

Currently, I am the technical lead of Lotus Symphony Documents and VBA. My
focuses are sw, *filter, framework, sfx2, oox and so on. I am interesting
to enhance these function areas and hope to deliver valuable features to
satisfy end users. In the past, I also participated in the development of
sd and relevant modules, such as svx and vcl, led the log system
development of IBM Productivity Tools, etc.

And now, we move from OpenOffice.org community to Apache. Although the
community name is changed, our vision, our dreams are always the same...I
hope to work with you all to make the new success to come true.

Thanks...

Best Regards!

Jim Cheng (程建宏)
IBM Lotus Symphony Development