incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Lei WL Wang <>
Subject Introduction
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:20:47 GMT

My name is Wang Lei. I work for IBM. I am a developer of IBM Lotus
Symphony, which is based on OpenOffice.

I live in Beijing, China.

I was working on several projects related with OpenOffice full time since I
joined IBM in 2002.

Now I am Spreadsheet team lead of IBM Lotus Symphony. My main field of
activity is the spreadsheet DataPilot, data operation(filter, sort),
formula, etc.

I did some UI improvements for Symphony. I'm also deeply involved in the
performance improvement for Lotus Symphony. I hope I can do more
contributions to OpenOffice Spreadsheet to bring more value to the end

I love travelling. I hope OpenOffice conference can be hold in different
cities, which give me the chance to visit them.

Thanks & Best regards!

Wang Lei
Symphony Spreadsheet Development, IBM China Software Development LAB,
Tel: 86-10-82452786  Fax:86-10-82452887 E-mail: