incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yong Lin Ma <>
Subject Introduction
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:19:58 GMT
Hello everyone,

This is Erik Ma from IBM Symphony team. I am the Architect of Symphony. I
work on the project since 2002. I ever worked on
Infobox(Sidebar in Symphony), Stability, Performance, Java integration and
Mac OS X support.

I am a member(invited on regular basis) of ESC. I visited
Sun in Hamburg in 2008 and attend conference 2008 and 2009
to introduce Symphony.

I also worked with teams on contributing Accessibility, number/bullet
enhancement, password protection and some memory leaks fixes to

Apache OpenOffice is a new start for the OpenOffice community. This is not
a completely new community, cause People matter. But definitely it will be
in a new way. And I am here willing to help.

Erik Ma

Yong Lin Ma
Architect of IBM Lotus Symphony
86-10-82452781 Tie Line: 905-2781