incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Files for wiki/web links
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:25:45 GMT

On Jun 24, 2011, at 6:48 AM, Andy Brown wrote:

> Wolf Halton wrote:
>> Why not have it be an actual wiki page with option to download pdf?
>> I hate odds when I am reading sites from the droid. :-)
>>

> I am willing to give it a try if someone can point me to instructions on
> what to do.

It is possible to do a PDF export of some or all of the Wiki Space.

In the Browse menu choose Advanced.

On the Advanced page there is a PDF Export action, click that and select which pages you want
from the space.

I just did a quick setup on the PDF Layout. This is an Admin function and is restricted to
only a couple of us. If someone wants to volunteer to help admin the Wikis I am happy. Let
me know.

Some relevant docs are:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF34/Advanced+PDF+Stylesheet+Customisations
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF34/Editing+the+PDF+Stylesheet