incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Community and Developer Wikis Now Available
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:53:59 GMT

On Jun 27, 2011, at 1:04 PM, Jean Weber wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 00:18, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

to create content must be limited to the Podling PMC, OOo committers, Foundation Members,
and those who have signed an ICLA (http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt). To be authorized,
once you have signed up for the wiki, please request access rights by replying to this email
with your ID.

>>> Requesting permission to create content on the Developers wiki.
>>>
>>> jeanweber@apache.org
>>
>> Granted. Would you also like the ability to modify the look and feel of the site
and pdf exports? It is done via css and templates.

> Yes, please. And thank you.
> --Jean

Done, and you're welcome! I'm new to OOo, but not to document generation - I've 30 years doing
that - this is ALL very fascinating!

I also setup Alexandro as an ooo-admins group member.

Regards,
Dave