incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Wiki for the project
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:33:26 GMT
> I think this should be split into two phases.  The first phase is getting our infrastructure
for the new project going.
> This will allow us to coordinate our current activities.  Then we plan and implement
the migration of OOo content.(using the wiki)
> I think there will be a combination of archiving and migrating.  That is something we
can use the new wiki to discuss and plan.

I agree. There is a but. Before we start we need to choose which wiki to use. There are some
ASF guidelines:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html#create-website-using-wiki

https://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/

Confluence vs. moinmoin are the available choices.

Regards,
Dave