incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Scope of Apache license: what needs to be covered?
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:22:47 GMT
It might help to be explicit about what you want to do with the user
guides.  Are you:

1) Looking to have a link from the Apache OOo web site to the user guides?

2) Having the publication form of the user guides hosted by the Apache
OOo website?

3) Periodically contributing the user guides to Apache OOo for
inclusion in a release?

-Rob