incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki, SVN, other resources - Questions
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:11:47 GMT
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:05, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> One great value of putting things in JIRA, especially if they are not something acted-on
directly, is that it keeps them in existence somewhere beside a mailing list.  Also, it is
easy to make dashboards for reviewing what you care about, etc.

> Not sure what the customization is here, and whether there are set categories and such
that Apache uses, etc.

> TWO QUESTIONS:
>
>  1. Is there a JIRA already?  Where?

issues.apache.org ... we can file tickets against Infrastructure. I do
not believe a ticket has been filed to set up Jira for this podling.
After all, we may want to choose to use Bugzilla instead of Jira.

IOW, the community needs to decide on a bug tracker: Jira or Bugzilla.

>  2. How does one break the code for where archives of these e-mail lists are found?

Asked and answered on-list :-)

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/

Cheers,
-g