incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jomar Silva <homem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New goals for OOo
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:38:06 GMT
I'm not sure if this is the right place to present that, and seeing
that I'm still learning The Apache Way, I'll try :)

I've published a few days ago at my blog an idea about what I believe
we could aim as the architecture of Apache OOo. I believe that this
could help us to organize the project, tasks and teams, and I did it
based on several other OOo architecture diagrams I've found online.

The diagram can be found here
(http://homembit.com/wp-content/arch.png) and just for the record I
also wrote a blog post with my thoughts about the project
(http://homembit.com/2011/06/what-i-think-about-apache-openofficeorg-an-invitation-to-the-collaborative-work.html).

The text is also available in Brazilian Portuguese and as far as I
know it was the first text about the project published in Brazil. I'm
also working here in Brazil with some other friends that are already
in this list to gather more BR developers.

Just my R$ 0,02 (which is by far less than the other currencies used
to present people's cents on this discussion :)).

Best,

- Jomar