incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we release OOo_3.4.0 install sets and language packs? (was: Can we rationalize and formalize "a language project"?)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 01:15:32 GMT
Hi all,

I should have asked questions one by one.
:)

As you know our binaries or packages or install sets & language packs
look like these
OOo_3.3.0_Win_x86_install-wJRE_ja.exe
OOo_3.3.0_Win_x86_install_ja.exe
OOo_3.3.0_Win_x86_langpack_ja.exe
http://ftp-srv2.kddilabs.jp/office/openoffice/localized/ja/3.3.0/
Beautiful, aren't they? :)

Now can we, Apache OpenOffice.org incubator project, release OOo_3.4.0
install sets and language packs soon?

If yes, when will they be released?

If yes, but we have to meet requirements, what are they?

If no, why?, what are problems?

Thanks,
khirano

--
Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator - OpenOffice.org
Japanese Language Project