incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: all listed committers subscribed?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:26:38 GMT
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:04 AM, IngridvdM <IngridvdM@gmx-topmail.de> wrote:
> Has anybody an overview whether all the listed committers have subscribed to
> this list in the meanwhile?

It is difficult to do a cross-check as many are using a different
email address for subscriptions than they listed on the original
proposal, but at the moment there are 81 subscribers to this list and
87 individuals listed on the proposal.

At the present time, there are 21 people which have been issued ids:

  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html

There is ~10 new account requests pending,  I'll keep that portion of
the above page up to date.

Early next week, I'll try to follow up with those that have yet to
submit an ICLA.

> Thanks,
> Ingrid

- Sam Ruby