incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 19:30:13 GMT
On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Wolf Halton <wolf.halton@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have not gotten a reply from my icla yet,  I don't think. I will sign up
> to the list next week.

I have got reply from the ICLA but I still not sure how to proceed with the
SVN access. As it now, I still dont have any password for it. I did read the
docs at apache and found little about how to get your user/pwd assigned.

Most projects you just need to upload your public ssh/gpg key and get it
signed.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol