incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <motley.crue....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed short term goals
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 19:40:25 GMT
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 3:07 PM, <robert_weir@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> But we need to do the basic transition.   It is moving day for OpenOffice!
>   We need to pack everything from OpenOffice.org that we want to keep and
> bring it over to Apache.

This reminds me of a question I meant to ask earlier... it may already have
been answered, but if it was, I missed it.
What happens to the actual openoffice.org domain name now?  Does it come to
the ASF along with the code, or does
Oracle retain it, or what?  If the ASF has control of it, will we still use
it a sort of central starting point for accessing the project?

Thanks,

Phil